Sucky Moment of the Week (2/5) Nicole’s pleasant stroll with Fiona and the doggies took a messy turn when baby and dog body fluids happened ALL at once in full view of the neighbor. Inspired Action Remind yourself: It’s really not that bad.
Send in your brilliant and sucky moments to email@example.com with any questions or inspired actions – you might be featured on the podcast!
Major Topic: Making Time For Simple Pleasures This week we borrow some knowledge from our Danish friends and learn a new word: Hygge. It’s all about making time to enjoy the little things that bring us joy.
Share you Hygge moments with us on social media! @coachawags
Try This Shut off all the lights and eat dinner by candlelight one day this week.
Ask Coach AWags Send in your questions on anything from life to love to diet and exercise (like yoga!) and beyond at firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured on the podcast.
Nicole SHOUT out to her new neighbor, Frida, who baked banana bread and brought it over. Small town hospitality reminds us to slow down and enjoy the little things.
From the Episode:
- How to Pronounce Hygge – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSXiH_0HgwI
- How to Hygge book – http://amzn.to/2ExWRkM
Past Related Episodes & Blog Posts:
- Sign up for the AWC Newsletter for a free weekly dose of awesomeness from Angela. Just go to the home page and scroll down to enter your email and get connected!
- Check out the 7 Days to Make Your Life Sparkle Challenge! Every day, Angela will send you a super quick and easy challenge that, over the next week, will help you clear out the physical and digital clutter that is weighing you down. Go to angelawagnercoaching.com to sign up!
- Like what you hear on the podcast? Then check out Angela’s online program, Spark. Through simple and fun exercises (and on your time), Spark will help you gain 8 hours back in your week so you can stress less and do YOU.
Connect with us:
- Via email: email@example.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/CoachAWags/
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/coachawags/
- Twitter: twitter.com/CoachAWags
- On the Web: angelawagnercoaching.com
- Sign Up for the Newsletter + Get the 7-Day Decluttering Challenge
- Click here for instructions on subscribing to the show.
If this episode sparked something in you, please be sure to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher, leave us a rating and review on iTunes (how to do that here!), and tell your friends about us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or good old-fashioned word of mouth! Thanks for visiting.