Brilliant Moment of the Week (5/5) Angela went to a doTERRA summit in Colorado, which left her feeling uplifted and inspired. Inspired Action Angela’s takeaways: Follow your intuition, make things happen (even if it’s inconvenient), and surround yourself with people who are doing what you want to be doing.
Send in your brilliant and sucky moments to email@example.com with any questions or inspired actions – you might be featured on the podcast!
Major Topic: Overcoming overwhelm Angela and Nicole tackle a word we know too well – OVERWHELM – and introduce strategies for how to identify it, prevent it, and, when you’re in deep, how to get out of it. Plus, they offer fun tips to help you feel inspired, light, and productive.
Try This Track the following in a journal this week: 1.) Anytime you think or say the word “overwhelmed” and what’s happening in that moment. 2.) Brain dump at the end of the day – what you got done, what you didn’t, what stressed you out. 3.) Trigger words (like “busy”) and more empowering replacements (like “full”). Make the decision not to be overwhelmed.
BONUS Try This – Keep It Simple Ask for help with something that you would normally not ask for help with. Say NO to something. Say it like you mean it and be okay with it.
Ask Coach AWags Send in your questions on anything from life to love to diet and exercise (like yoga!) and beyond at firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured on the podcast.
Angela SHOUT out to her favorite essential oil blend – doTERRA Breathe. It’s a lifeline in her house on a daily basis. She and her husband are no longer on allergy meds because of it!
- doTERRA Breathe Respiratory Blend: https://www.doterra.com/US/en/p/breathe-respiratory-blend-oil
Past Related Episodes:
- Sign up for the AWC Newsletter for a free weekly dose of awesomeness from Angela. Just go to the home page and scroll down to enter your email and get connected!
- Check out the 7 Days to Make Your Life Sparkle Challenge! Every day, Angela will send you a super quick and easy challenge that, over the next week, will help you clear out the physical and digital clutter that is weighing you down. Go to https://angelawagnercoaching.com/ to sign up!
- Like what you hear on the podcast? Then check out Angela’s online program, Spark. Through simple and fun exercises (and on your time), Spark will help you gain 8 hours back in your week so you can stress less and do YOU.
Connect with us:
- Via email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoachAWags/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coachawags/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoachAWags
- On the Web: angelawagnercoaching.com
- Sign Up for the Newsletter + Get the 7-Day Decluttering Challenge
- Click here for instructions on subscribing to the show.
If this episode sparked something in you, please be sure to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher, leave us a rating and review on iTunes (how to do that here!), and tell your friends about us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or good old-fashioned word of mouth! Thanks for visiting.