Brilliant Moment of the Week (4/5) Angela found inspiration watching her toddler, Luke, turn a simple tape measure into an adventure using his imagination. Inspired Action Find more ways to be creative, even in simple ways.
Send in your brilliant and sucky moments to email@example.com with any questions or inspired actions – you might be featured on the podcast!
Major Topic: New Year’s Fitness and Diet Resolutions Nicole presents strategies for how to start healthy fitness and diet routines that fit our lives (not the other way around), with an emphasis on balance, flexibility, and inspiration.
Try This: Add five minutes to your day. Set your alarm five minutes earlier and use that time to start that routine you’ve been wanting to do (stretching, meditation, alone time with your coffee, whatever).
Serious about making BIG changes in your life? Angela is offering a Fireworks VIP Package for those interested in one-on-one results based coaching. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or read more on her website.
Ask Coach AWags Send in your questions on anything from life to love to diet and exercise (like yoga!) and beyond at email@example.com to be featured on the podcast.
Angela SHOUT out to her winter hat for keeping her warm and cozy during the cold winter days. Secondary shout out to Nicole’s blanket doing the same good work.
From the Episode:
- Sign up for the AWC Newsletter for a free weekly dose of awesomeness from Angela. Just go to the home page and scroll down to enter your email and get connected!
- Check out the 7 Days to Make Your Life Sparkle Challenge! Every day, Angela will send you a super quick and easy challenge that, over the next week, will help you clear out the physical and digital clutter that is weighing you down. Go to https://angelawagnercoaching.com/ to sign up!
- Like what you hear on the podcast? Then check out Angela’s online program, Spark. Through simple and fun exercises (and on your time), Spark will help you gain 8 hours back in your week so you can stress less and do YOU.
Connect with us:
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoachAWags/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coachawags/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoachAWags
- On the Web: angelawagnercoaching.com
- Sign Up for the newsletter
- Click here for instructions on subscribing to the show.
If this episode sparked something in you, please be sure to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher, leave us a rating and review on iTunes (how to do that here!), and tell your friends about us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or good old-fashioned word of mouth! Thanks for visiting.