Psst… FYI, this post contains affiliate links. Carry on!
Major Topic: Decluttering (cont’d) Nicole has taken her obsession with decluttering and minimalism to “the crazy level”, as Vic would say, and her closet now consists of nothing but her absolute favorite things.
Sucky Moment of the Week (5/5) Angela’s cat and partner in life, Bella, passed away after 19 years together. Inspired Action Cherish the memories, and take the time you truly need to grieve loved ones lost.
Ask Coach AWags Allison is participating in the #40actsofkindnessbefore40 challenge, and asks for some ideas of random acts of kindness to try out.
Send in your questions on anything from life to love to diet and exercise (like yoga!) and beyond at firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured on the podcast.
Try This! Pick a random act of kindness that inspires you, and do it this week!
From the Episode:
- On the Blog: A Cat’s Love, RAK ‘Em Up
- Nicole <3s the Minimalists and their book, Everything That Remains.
- Be like Nicole and Never. Stop. Decluttering. Marie Kondo will help you with her books, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up and Spark Joy.
- Random Acts of Kindness
Connect with us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoachAWags/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coachawags/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoachAWags
- On the Web: angelawagnercoaching.com
- Sign Up for the newsletter
- Click here for instructions on subscribing to the show.
If this episode sparked something in you, please be sure to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher, leave us a rating and review on iTunes, and tell your friends about us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or good old-fashioned word of mouth! Thanks for visiting.