Sucky Moment of the Week (5/5) As a self-published first-time author, Cianna accidentally made decisions that resulted in her book release date being delayed. She felt frustrated, angry with herself, and completely in over her head. Inspired Action Cianna realized that her drive to achieve was pushing her to do too many things at once. She eased up on herself and learned that in the future she needs to slow down and ask others for help.
Send in your brilliant and sucky moments to email@example.com with any questions or inspired actions – you might be featured on the podcast!
Major Topic: Moving from complaining into problem-solving Cianna Stewart – founder of The No Complaining Project and author of No Complaints: How to Stop Sabotaging Your Own Joy – has been studying the impact and mechanics of complaining for over a decade. In this episode, she shares tools that have helped her and countless others move from a place of complaining and victimization into personal power, productivity, gratitude, and mindfulness.
Try This: Next time you catch yourself complaining, think about the person you’re talking with and imagine how they’re perceiving the conversation. Are they having a good time? Is this conversation bringing you closer? If the answer is likely “No”, try shifting the conversation into a topic that involves the other person’s passions.
Ask Coach AWags Send in your questions on anything from life to love to diet and exercise (like yoga!) and beyond at firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured on the podcast.
Cianna SHOUT out to her Instant Pot for helping her save time AND eat healthy. Best of all, it turns itself off and is explosion-proof. Secondary shout-out to the fabulous Instant Pot Customer Service Team who were immediately ON IT and saved the day when Cianna’s Instant Pot stopped working.
- The No Complaining Project: GoNoCo.com
- Cianna’s book: No Complaints: How to Stop Sabotaging Your Own Joy
- Facebook: Facebook.com/NoComplainingProject
- Twitter: @cianna
- Complaint Free World: willbowen.com/complaintfree
- Instant Pot
Past Related Episodes:
- 17: Dr. Gnagy; Habits
- 12: Being Average; Shielding Against the Unwanted
- 5: Spreading Positivity and Being a Team Player
Related Blog Posts:
- Sign up for the AWC Newsletter for a free weekly dose of awesomeness from Angela. Just go to the home page and scroll down to enter your email and get connected!
- Check out the 7 Days to Make Your Life Sparkle Challenge! Every day, Angela will send you a super quick and easy challenge that, over the next week, will help you clear out the physical and digital clutter that is weighing you down. Go to https://angelawagnercoaching.com/ to sign up!
- Like what you hear on the podcast? Then check out Angela’s online program, Spark. Through simple and fun exercises (and on your time), Spark will help you gain 8 hours back in your week so you can stress less and do YOU.
Connect with us:
- Via email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoachAWags/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coachawags/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoachAWags
- On the Web: angelawagnercoaching.com
- Sign Up for the newsletter
- Click here for instructions on subscribing to the show.
If this episode sparked something in you, please be sure to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher, leave us a rating and review on iTunes (how to do that here!), and tell your friends about us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or good old-fashioned word of mouth! Thanks for visiting.