Brilliant Moment of the Week (5/5) Fiona (formerly known as Baby E) made her grand entrance into the world DURING the solar eclipse. To honor that, Nicole gave her the middle name Soleil, which means “sun” in French. Inspired Action Take the time to honor and celebrate each and every moment, big and small.
Send in your brilliant and sucky moments to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or inspired actions – you might be featured on the podcast!
Major Topic: New Year’s Resolutions Angela and Nicole challenge the unrealistic expectations and fears that often go with resolutions. Angela provides two new approaches to New Years goal-setting: the Un-Resolution, and Choose One Word.
Try This: Create an Un-Resolution and One Word for 2018 – write each of them down and display them. Listen to the episode and check out the article below for tips on how to make your goals even SMART-er ;). Share them with us at email@example.com.
Ask Coach AWags Send in your questions on anything from life to love to diet and exercise (like yoga!) and beyond at firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured on the podcast.
Nicole SHOUT out to all the Labor & Delivery Nurses on the planet for helping people through terrifying experiences every day. You are an inspired and selfless group of people.
From the Episode:
- Sign up for the AWC Newsletter for a free weekly dose of awesomeness from Angela. Just go to the home page and scroll down to enter your email and get connected.
- Check out the 7 Days to Make Your Life Sparkle Challenge! Every day, Angela will send you a super quick and easy challenge that, over the next week, will help you clear out the physical and digital clutter that is weighing you down. Go to https://angelawagnercoaching.com/ to sign up.
- Like what you hear on the podcast? Then check out Angela’s online program, Spark. Through simple and fun exercises (and on your time), Spark will help you gain 8 hours back in your week so you can stress less and do YOU.
Connect with us:
- Via email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoachAWags/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coachawags/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoachAWags
- On the Web: angelawagnercoaching.com
- Sign Up for the newsletter
- Click here for instructions on subscribing to the show.
If this episode sparked something in you, please be sure to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher, leave us a rating and review on iTunes (how to do that here!), and tell your friends about us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or good old-fashioned word of mouth! Thanks for visiting.