Want To Interview Angela?
It’s So Nice To Meet You!
By encouraging working women to examine their inner selves and their goals, I embolden them to carve out time in their days so they can better eliminate stress and cultivate joy.
Angela Wagner is a mom, wife, entrepreneur, wellness coach, certified yoga instructor, and podcaster. She founded her successful power yoga studio, YogaSport, in 2004, and in 2010 launched the Spark program – a guided program that helps busy people create time, stress less, and enjoy life more. In her coaching work, she teaches working women how to go from overwhelm and exhaustion to freedom, joy, and inspiration. Take the first step towards clarity with her free 7 Day Challenge: 7 Simple Steps To Make Your Life Sparkle So You Can Stress Less And Do More at www.angelawagnercoaching and listen to her Spark podcast on iTunes here.
Angela Wagner has long found her passion in helping others identify and pursue their own happiness and goals. An experienced life coach and the owner and founder of YogaSport in Dallas, Texas, since 2004, Angela has created a safe place at her studio to inspire and help people move through their lives with more ease, grace, and joy. At the studio, she has created original seminars focusing on all aspects of life and self-improvement. Since 2010, she has also offered her Spark online program, a guided 5-week program to help people find or reignite the spark in their lives. Spark provides specific tools to help people identify what they want to change in their lives, learn to manage stress, and create positivity and energy, based off of Angela’s years of coaching as well as her ongoing research into how to create change and happiness.
In her top-rated podcast, Spark: Inspire Your Life, Angela provides advice (and laughter!) on how to get to the best parts of life, while accepting the “sucky” parts that happen to everyone, herself included. Angela and her co-host Nicole keep things relatable, sharing their own stories of triumph and moments that could use improvement, along with weekly tips and resolutions. Not just drawing inspiration from her own life, Angela also brings a wealth of knowledge about the latest studies and the science behind people’s behavior and how people can hack their own habits to create the lives they want.
Angela has two children with her husband John. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree from Trinity University and is an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (E-RYT) with Yoga Alliance, a 500-Hour Certified Baptiste Instructor, and the Director of the 200 and 300-Hour YogaSport Yoga School Teacher Training Programs. In 2013, Angela released her first two yoga DVDs: All-Levels Power Flow Yoga and Empower Flow Yoga. Angela is a Certified Yoga Life Coach and Cooper Trained Wellness Coach and currently works with private clients and groups.
Suggested Interview Topics:
- Learning how to manage your time effectively so you can enjoy life more.
- Simple yoga and/or mindfulness exercises to help you create less stress and more focus.
- Daily tips to permanently change your bad habits and behaviors to create the life you want.
- Learning how to create a vision and actionable steps to get there.
- Starting, operating, and marketing a small business.
- Helping exhausted, working women gain more energy and time and take control back in their lives.
- Strategies for busy moms to take care of themselves and create time for their own passions and dreams.
- Helping people create relationships not only with other people but also with themselves.
- Learning how essential oils can naturally help take care of you and your family
Contact & Social Media:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website- www.angelawagnercoaching.com
- Yoga Website – www.yogasportdallas.com
- Instagram – @CoachAWags
- Facebook – @CoachAWags
- Putting It Back In Neutral – Unstoppable Success Radio with Kelly Roach
- How to Decrease Stress & Increase Focus – Pathways to Success with Julian Placino
- The How Of Business Podcast with Henry Lopez
- Inspire Your Life -The Erica Duran Show
- Decluttering Your Life – Happen To Your Career with Scott Barlow
- Handling the Stress of Being a Parent – Resilience Radio with Kim Ades
- #rerouting with Jenn Taylor