Sucky Moment of the Week (4/5) Angela’s Friday morning consisted of a FULL 30 minutes of just getting the kids to put their coats on. They are at that stage where they listen to nothing. Inspired Action Prep as much as you can the night before so that by the time you wake up, everything is out and ready to go.
How do you get your kids to cooperate in the morning? Email your suggestions to email@example.com and we may just share your words of wisdom on the show!
Send in your brilliant and sucky moments to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or inspired actions – you might be featured on the podcast!
Simplicity Tip (New Segment!) Horizontal spaces – flats spaces like countertops, desks, and tables – are a common trigger for stress when they get messy. This week, go through your house or office and notice where you see piles of clutter that consistently stress you out. Start your declutter journey there. Designate a home for each of your items – a place where it will live from here on out.
Major Topic: Decluttering Your Spaces, Part 2 Angela and Nicole dive even deeper into how we can add more joy and freedom to our lives by keeping only what we love and need. They share specific ideas for how to stop the clutter creep and save money.
Try This: Clean off your kitchen counters! De-own whatever you don’t use (give it away or trash it) and find a home for everything else (in a drawer, on a hook, etc). Take before and after pictures and tag us on social media: @coachawags, #sparkcleanout2018
Ask Coach AWags Send in your questions on anything from life to love to diet and exercise (like yoga!) and beyond at email@example.com to be featured on the podcast.
Angela SHOUT out to her essential oil diffusers (all 6 of them). They are part of her daily ritual of relaxation, intentional living and creating a space.
From the Episode:
- Fireworks VIP Package – limited spaces left!
Related episodes and blog posts:
- Episode 43: Denaye Barahona; Parenting Like a Minimalist
- Episode 36: Stacks on Stacks
- Episode 31: Erica Duran; Luxurious Minimalism
- Episode 8: Cherish the Memories
- Episode 7: Dishes, Decluttering, and Dancing!
- Blog Post: Differentiating “Need” and “Want”
- Blog Post: Minimalism is Just Whatever
- Sign up for the AWC Newsletter for a free weekly dose of awesomeness from Angela. Just go to the home page and scroll down to enter your email and get connected!
- Check out the 7 Days to Make Your Life Sparkle Challenge! Every day, Angela will send you a super quick and easy challenge that, over the next week, will help you clear out the physical and digital clutter that is weighing you down. Go to https://angelawagnercoaching.com/ to sign up!
- Like what you hear on the podcast? Then check out Angela’s online program, Spark. Through simple and fun exercises (and on your time), Spark will help you gain 8 hours back in your week so you can stress less and do YOU.
Connect with us:
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoachAWags/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coachawags/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoachAWags
- On the Web: angelawagnercoaching.com
- Sign Up for the newsletter
- Click here for instructions on subscribing to the show.
If this episode sparked something in you, please be sure to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher, leave us a rating and review on iTunes (how to do that here!), and tell your friends about us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or good old-fashioned word of mouth! Thanks for visiting.