Sucky Moment of the Week (5/5) Nicole discovered that cholic is NO JOKE after Fiona spent days crying non-stop. Inspired Action Parent or not, we can all relate to feeling helpless when we’re in an unfixable situation. Be patient and know that you’re doing your best. Try a mantra: “Be patient. It will get better,” or “This is just a moment in time.”
Send in your brilliant and sucky moments to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or inspired actions – you might be featured on the podcast!
Major Topic: Decluttering Your Spaces Nicole and Angela offer up advice on how to simplify your
spaces by getting rid of items that don’t give you joy or purpose.
Try This: Go through a room or closet in your house and find a few items that you’ve held onto that you don’t really use or love. Ask yourself the question: What do I expect to achieve by keeping this item? Let us know how it goes!
Spark Program New Year Special The Spark Program will give you the tools to get started on your goals, stay motivated, tackle obstacles, and feel more positive and energetic. Register now for a super discounted rate at: https://angelawagnercoaching.com/spark/
Ask Coach AWags Send in your questions on anything from life to love to diet and exercise (like yoga!) and beyond at email@example.com to be featured on the podcast.
Nicole SHOUT out to her mom, aka “Mimi”, who was there for support during the entire cholic episode.
From the Episode:
- Episode 43: Denaye Barahona; Parenting Like a Minimalist
- Episode 36: Stacks on Stacks
- The Minimalists: www.theminimalists.com
- Spark! Program: https://angelawagnercoaching.com/spark/
Other related episodes and blog posts:
- Episode 31: Erica Duran; Luxurious Minimalism
- Episode 8: Cherish the Memories
- Episode 7: Dishes, Decluttering, and Dancing!
- Blog Post: Differentiating “Need” and “Want”
- Blog Post: Minimalism is Just Whatever
- Sign up for the AWC Newsletter for a free weekly dose of awesomeness from Angela. Just go to the home page and scroll down to enter your email and get connected!
- Check out the 7 Days to Make Your Life Sparkle Challenge! Every day, Angela will send you a super quick and easy challenge that, over the next week, will help you clear out the physical and digital clutter that is weighing you down. Go to https://angelawagnercoaching.com/ to sign up!
- Like what you hear on the podcast? Then check out Angela’s online program, Spark. Through simple and fun exercises (and on your time), Spark will help you gain 8 hours back in your week so you can stress less and do YOU.
Connect with us:
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoachAWags/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coachawags/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoachAWags
- On the Web: angelawagnercoaching.com
- Sign Up for the newsletter
- Click here for instructions on subscribing to the show.
If this episode sparked something in you, please be sure to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher, leave us a rating and review on iTunes (how to do that here!), and tell your friends about us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or good old-fashioned word of mouth! Thanks for visiting