Psst… FYI, this post contains affiliate links. Carry on!
Sucky Moment of the Week (1/5) Caleb’s habit of leaving dirty dishes in the sink was driving Nicole bananas and causing unnecessary tension. Inspired Action Google it! If you have a problem, odds are someone else has had it before and has a great solution that will eliminate the need for an argument.
Major Topic: Decluttering If, somehow, you haven’t heard of Marie Kondo’s method of tidying, get ready to have your drawers, dressers, closets and whole world changed! Angela talks about this decluttering method that gave her permission to get rid of all the things except those that spark joy.
Try This! Do a shoe purge by laying all of your shoes out in one space, sorting them into categories, try them on, and get rid of the ones that no longer spark joy.
Ask Coach AWags Brandy asks how to control the clutter involved with having young kids, especially around the holidays when Santa will be bringing more stuff down the chimney with him.
Send in your questions on anything from life to love to diet and exercise (like yoga!) and beyond at firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured on the podcast.
Nicole SHOUT out Nicole’s entire day was brightened when she joined one of her yogi students in a spontaneous dance party. Shout out to Christopher and the Triller app that brightened Nicole’s day!
From the Episode:
- On the Blog: Choose Your Own Adventure, Luke’s Boomer
- Angela’s brother, Anthony, is an opera conductor, and you can find his website here.
- Learn all about the Marie Kondo method of decluttering with her books, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up and Spark Joy, and watch how she folds a perfect underwear drawer.
- Have your own dirty dish problem? This magnet was a game-changer at Nicole’s house.
- Luke’s Golf Obsession
Connect with us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoachAWags/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coachawags/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoachAWags
- On the Web: angelawagnercoaching.com
- Sign Up for the newsletter
- Click here for instructions on subscribing to the show.
If this episode sparked something in you, please be sure to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher, leave us a rating and review on iTunes, and tell your friends about us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or good old-fashioned word of mouth! Thanks for visiting.