In this special recap episode Angela walks us back through Season 1 of the Spark Inspire Your Life Podcast, stopping along the way to spend some time with our favorite episodes of 2017. We’ll revisit all the best parts of the best conversations with the best co-hosts and guests, and leave you inspired to take on the new year.
Be sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast player to receive every episode from Season 2 right on your phone!
- Episode 43: Denaye Barahona from Simple Families talks to us about how to take a minimalist approach to parenting that allows kids to lead the way in play.
- Episode 39: Jeanine Donofrio of Love & Lemons uses the lessons she learned from starting a food blog to encourage everyone to just go for what they want creatively, to try something new without even knowing where it’s going. You can always stop if it doesn’t work out.
- Episode 34: Sarah Reardon, the vagina whisperer, is our guest. If you are a woman, you must listen to this episode. Sarah is a pelvic health specialist who is using her hilarious Instagram account and her practice to educate women on their bodies and bring awareness to issues of women’s pelvic health.
- Episode 30: Angela shares a great lesson from one of life’s sucky moments, and she and Nicole give us some tips to reduce screen time when it feels like the addiction is ubiquitous and tough to avoid for ourselves and those around us.
- Episode 26 is all about the Five Love Languages. Everyone can benefit by knowing more about what makes those we love feel the most loved.
- Episode 21: Our Mother’s day special episode with Marie Barrese was jam-packed with wisdom from Angela’s mom and some truly inspirational shout outs from listeners to their own mamas.
- Episode 15 is all about time and how we prioritize it. This is a great one for getting real with yourself and committing to making the most of your and others’ time, with some great tips from Angela and Nicole to help get clear.
- Episode 9 on embracing change shows how change, though scary and uncomfortable, can often be the best thing to help us grow and lead us where we want to be.
- Sign up for the AWC Newsletter for a free weekly dose of awesomeness from Angela. Just go to the home page and scroll down to enter your email and get connected!
- Angela is gifting 40 FREE clarity calls to put some love and kindness out into the world for her 40th birthday. Sign up for your 40 for 40 call and spend 30 minutes with Angela to spark inspiration in your life.
- Check out the 7 Days to Make Your Life Sparkle Challenge! Every day, Angela will send you a super quick and easy challenge that, over the next week, will help you clear out the physical and digital clutter that is weighing you down. Go to https://angelawagnercoaching.com/ to sign up!
- Like what you hear on the podcast? Then check out Angela’s online program, Spark. Through simple and fun exercises (and on your time), Spark will help you gain 8 hours back in your week so you can stress less and do YOU.
Connect with us:
- Via email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoachAWags/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coachawags/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoachAWags
- On the Web: angelawagnercoaching.com
- Sign Up for the newsletter
- Click here for instructions on subscribing to the show.
If this episode sparked something in you, please be sure to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher, leave us a rating and review on iTunes (how to do that here!), and tell your friends about us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or good old-fashioned word of mouth! Thanks for visiting.