Major Topic: Parenting Like a Minimalist Denaye Barahona has created a community around the idea that parenting doesn’t have to be so complicated. We discuss how doing less can often lead to more when it comes to life with kids.
Ask Coach AWags Send in your questions on anything from life to love to diet and exercise (like yoga!) and beyond at email@example.com to be featured on the podcast.
Try This: Take a step back from your kids, and let them take risks.
Angela SHOUT out to all the parents in the world doin’ the best they can. It really is the most important job in the world.
From the Episode:
- Reading Material: Minimalist Parenting
- Find Denaye and Simple Families here:
- Read about why Denaye doesn’t do Pinterest-worthy activities with her kids in this great article on her site
- Sign up for the AWC Newsletter for a free weekly dose of awesomeness from Angela. Just go to the home page and scroll down to enter your email and get connected!
- Angela is gifting 40 FREE clarity calls to put some love and kindness out into the world for her 40th birthday. Sign up for your 40 for 40 call and spend 30 minutes with Angela to spark inspiration in your life.
- Check out the 7 Days to Make Your Life Sparkle Challenge! Every day, Angela will send you a super quick and easy challenge that, over the next week, will help you clear out the physical and digital clutter that is weighing you down. Go to https://angelawagnercoaching.com/ to sign up!
- Like what you hear on the podcast? Then check out Angela’s online program, Spark. Through simple and fun exercises (and on your time), Spark will help you gain 8 hours back in your week so you can stress less and do YOU.
Connect with us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoachAWags/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coachawags/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoachAWags
- On the Web: angelawagnercoaching.com
- Sign Up for the newsletter
- Click here for instructions on subscribing to the show.
If this episode sparked something in you, please be sure to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher, leave us a rating and review on iTunes (how to do that here!), and tell your friends about us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or good old-fashioned word of mouth! Thanks for visiting.