Psst… FYI, this post contains affiliate links. Carry on!
Sucky Moment of the Week (1/5) Nicole’s new fur baby, Shiner, literally ate her couch beyond repair, and it wasn’t exactly his fault. The Inspired Action When Nicole and Vic skipped their morning run, Shiner had no choice but to take his pent-up energy out on the couch! Every action has a reaction, and it’s important to be cognizant of how our choices may impact the lives of others — even our pets.
Major Topic: Sleep Angela and Nicole discuss Ariana Huffington’s book, The Sleep Revolution: Transforming Your Life, One Night at a Time, and how they’ve seen sleep — and a lack of it — affect their wellbeing in different phases of life.
Ask Coach AWags Send in your questions on anything from life to love to diet and exercise and beyond at firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured on the podcast.
Try This! As kids, we tend to have rituals surrounding bedtime, but many of us lose those as adults. This week, try this: Turn off all your electronic devices (yes, including your iPhone) at least 30 minutes before you go to sleep. Make this a new part of your grown-up bedtime ritual.
From the Episode
- On the Blog: The Internet is a Bottomless Hole, Two Nights in Two Acts, Pets Say the Darndest Things
- Ariana Huffington is the new master of sleep! Read her 12 secrets to your best sleep and check out the book.
Connect with us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoachAWags/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coachawags/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoachAWags
- On the Web: angelawagnercoaching.com
- Sign Up for the newsletter
- Click here for instructions on subscribing to the show.
If this episode sparked something in you, please be sure to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher, leave us a rating and review on iTunes, and tell your friends about us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or good old-fashioned word of mouth! Thanks for visiting.