Sucky Moment of the Week (1/5) Megan wasn’t a fan on the traffic on her way from Dallas to Austin. Inspired Action Don’t sweat the things you can’t control. It could always be worse.
Send in your sucky moments to email@example.com with any questions or inspired actions – you might be featured on the podcast!
Major Topic: Nutrition Megan Lyons, health coach and best-selling author, inspires her clients to feel their healthiest and happiness with her simple approach to wellness. This week, she’ll share some of her best tips for healthy eating made easiest.
Ask Coach AWags Send in your questions on anything from life to love to diet and exercise (like yoga!) and beyond at firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured on the podcast.
Try This: Either 1) Eat a veggie pack as your snack, 2) Calculate your water intake and drink that amount for the week, or 3) think about your macronutrient balance and see if you can mix up your usual meals with some fat, protein, and carbohydrate variety. Or be a rock star and do all 3 💪🏼
Megan SHOUT out 100 times over to her clients for staying focused and motivated throughout the summer, when many people tend to lose track of their health.
From the Episode:
- On the Blog: Not So Sweet: Hidden Sources of Sugar, The Ultimate Guide on How to Deal with Sugar Withdrawal from Positive Health Wellness
- Where to find Megan:
- Megan’s book, Start Here: 7 Easy, Diet-Free Steps to Achieve Your Ultimate Health and Happiness, is an Amazon best seller and, we think, your next quick read
- Megan’s favorite online resources for healthy recipes and food inspiration:
- Interested in the 10-Day diet reboot that John and Angela do twice a year? Purchase the 10-Day Advocare Cleanse here
- Sign up for the AWC Newsletter for a free weekly dose of awesomeness from Angela. Just go to the home page and scroll down to enter your email and get connected!
- Angela is gifting 40 FREE clarity calls to put some love and kindness out into the world for her 40th birthday. Sign up for your 40 for 40 call and spend 30 minutes with Angela to spark inspiration in your life.
- Check out the 7 Days to Make Your Life Sparkle Challenge! Every day, Angela will send you a super quick and easy challenge that, over the next week, will help you clear out the physical and digital clutter that is weighing you down. Go to https://angelawagnercoaching.com/ to sign up!
- Like what you hear on the podcast? Then check out Angela’s online program, Spark. Through simple and fun exercises (and on your time), Spark will help you gain 8 hours back in your week so you can stress less and do YOU.
Connect with us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoachAWags/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coachawags/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoachAWags
- On the Web: angelawagnercoaching.com
- Sign Up for the newsletter
- Click here for instructions on subscribing to the show.
If this episode sparked something in you, please be sure to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher, leave us a rating and review on iTunes (how to do that here!), and tell your friends about us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or good old-fashioned word of mouth! Thanks for visiting.