Sucky Moment of the Week (2/5) It was time to go to soccer practice, but the socks were still wet, so… the kids wore wet socks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Inspired Action Be prepared. When there’s a lot going on, set yourself up for success by getting things ready ahead of time.
Send in your brilliant and sucky moments to email@example.com with any questions or inspired actions – you might be featured on the podcast!
Major Topic: Capturing the Everyday Melissa Culbertson has made a career in the world of digital sharing, from her role as a social media strategist at Burt’s Bees to her site helping other bloggers and online entrepreneurs. But Melissa thinks we need to shift away from creating the perfect scene to share on social and more toward capturing the everyday moments as they actually happen. How and why to do that, on the podcast.
Try This: Give your phone or camera to someone else and have them take a picture of the moment you’re having. Make it a natural, unposed moment, and make sure you’re actually in the picture.
Ask Coach AWags Send in your questions on anything from life to love to diet and exercise (like yoga!) and beyond at firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured on the podcast.
Melissa SHOUT out goes to none other than the sometimes tall but always dark and handsome and life affirming… COFFEE.
From the Episode:
- Reading Material: Take a Moment, In the Moment
- Check out a few blast-from-the-past posts from Melissa that, while written while her kiddos were a bit younger, exemplify her goal of capturing the everyday:
- Find Melissa and her work:
- Sign up for the AWC Newsletter for a free weekly dose of awesomeness from Angela. Just go to the home page and scroll down to enter your email and get connected!
- Angela is gifting 40 FREE clarity calls to put some love and kindness out into the world for her 40th birthday. Sign up for your 40 for 40 call and spend 30 minutes with Angela to spark inspiration in your life.
- Check out the 7 Days to Make Your Life Sparkle Challenge! Every day, Angela will send you a super quick and easy challenge that, over the next week, will help you clear out the physical and digital clutter that is weighing you down. Go to https://angelawagnercoaching.com/ to sign up!
- Like what you hear on the podcast? Then check out Angela’s online program, Spark. Through simple and fun exercises (and on your time), Spark will help you gain 8 hours back in your week so you can stress less and do YOU.
Connect with us:
- Via email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoachAWags/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coachawags/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoachAWags
- On the Web: angelawagnercoaching.com
- Sign Up for the newsletter
- Click here for instructions on subscribing to the show.
If this episode sparked something in you, please be sure to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher, leave us a rating and review on iTunes (how to do that here!), and tell your friends about us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or good old-fashioned word of mouth! Thanks for visiting.