Sucky Moment of the Week (3/5) Poor preggo Nicole locked herself of car and home. Inspired Action Don’t panic.
Send in your sucky moments to email@example.com with any questions or inspired actions – you might be featured on the podcast!
Ask Coach AWags + Major Topic: Paper A listener wants to know how to cut back on how much paper she keeps around the house. But how do you know which papers are important to keep and which are cool to toss? Angela and Nicole talk about how to cut back on paper as well as fun ways to reuse it.
Send in your questions on anything from life to love to diet and exercise (like yoga!) and beyond at firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured on the podcast.
Try This: Go through your file cabinet or wherever you keep your papers “organized” 😉 and get rid of everything you can. It’s liberating, trust us.
Angela SHOUT out to the guy helping Angela fix her jaw issues, Dr. Riggs!
From the Episode:
- (Paper-Free) Reading Material: Nicole Had a Baby (on Eclipse Day!!!)
- Marie Kondo has an extreme take on removing paper from your life, which you can read in her first and second books about decluttering
- Sign up for the AWC Newsletter for a free weekly dose of awesomeness from Angela. Just go to the home page and scroll down to enter your email and get connected!
- Angela is gifting 40 FREE clarity calls to put some love and kindness out into the world for her 40th birthday. Sign up for your 40 for 40 call and spend 30 minutes with Angela to spark inspiration in your life.
- Check out the 7 Days to Make Your Life Sparkle Challenge! Every day, Angela will send you a super quick and easy challenge that, over the next week, will help you clear out the physical and digital clutter that is weighing you down. Go to https://angelawagnercoaching.com/ to sign up!
- Like what you hear on the podcast? Then check out Angela’s online program, Spark. Through simple and fun exercises (and on your time), Spark will help you gain 8 hours back in your week so you can stress less and do YOU.
Connect with us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoachAWags/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coachawags/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoachAWags
- On the Web: angelawagnercoaching.com
- Sign Up for the newsletter
- Click here for instructions on subscribing to the show.
If this episode sparked something in you, please be sure to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher, leave us a rating and review on iTunes (how to do that here!), and tell your friends about us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or good old-fashioned word of mouth! Thanks for visiting.