Sucky Moment of the Week (1/5) Erica missed her flight from Hawaii by a whopping 10 hours. Oops! Inspired Action Find ways to remove potential human error from important situations, like using apps to help keep track of time zone changes and flights.
Send in your sucky moments to email@example.com with any questions or inspired actions – you might be featured on the podcast!
Major Topic: Living with Less Our special guest, Erica Duran, is a former professional organizer, a minimalist, and a freedom-based luxury lifestyle designer. She clues us in on the difference between organizing and decluttering, and shares how living with less doesn’t have to mean sacrificing comfort and style.
Try This: Seek out and take advantage of opportunities for help. There are tons of business, lifestyle, and other coaches who offer free introductory sessions. You never know what valuable advice you could get from a 10-minute conversation.
Ask Coach AWags Send in your questions on anything from life to love to diet and exercise (like yoga!) and beyond at firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured on the podcast.
Erica SHOUT out In the midst of all the crazy airline scandal drama in the world, Hawaiian Airlines is keeping it real for their customers and fostering “Aloha in the air” 🙂
- On the Blog: Minimalism is Just Whatever; Fresh into Freelancing
- How to find Erica:
- What would you do with 8 extra hours in your week? Would you get more sleep? Catch up on your reading? Spend time with family and friends? Start that new project? With Spark Online, you’ll get tools to help you stress less, sleep more, and feel free in just 5 weeks. Click here for more info!
- We have a brand ✨NEW✨ 7-Day Challenge! 7 Days to Make Your Life Sparkle! It’s completely FREE online and, over the course of just a week, will help you find ways to stress less so you can do more. Go to https://angelawagnercoaching.com/ to sign up.
Connect with us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoachAWags/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coachawags/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoachAWags
- On the Web: angelawagnercoaching.com
- Sign Up for the newsletter
- Click here for instructions on subscribing to the show.
If this episode sparked something in you, please be sure to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher, leave us a rating and review on iTunes (how to do that here!), and tell your friends about us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or good old-fashioned word of mouth! Thanks for visiting.