Sucky Moment of the Week (5/5) The order for the studio’s water went awry, and Nicole hit her limit dealing with the fiasco all week. Inspired Action Customer service people are people, too. Even in frustrating situations, watch how and on whom you blow off your steam.
Send in your sucky moments to email@example.com with any questions or inspired actions – you might be featured on the podcast!
Ask Coach AWags Susan is obsessed with efficiency and getting. things. done. but wants to know: how do you turn that off and just relax?
Send in your questions on anything from life to love to diet and exercise (like yoga!) and beyond at firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured on the podcast.
Major Topic: Meditation You’ve heard it works, but are you willing to try it? We discuss the benefits of meditation, unraveling the mysterious misconceptions to reveal a simple solution to many common frustrations.
Try This: Work a five-minute, seated meditation into your day for one week.
Nicole SHOUT out A renewed love of lavender oil has been giving Nicole a beautiful sense of ease.
From the Episode:
- On the Blog: Time Unwasted
- Want to know more about meditation?
- Angela’s zen momma recipe for homemade, essential oil baby wipes 🙂
- Need some of that lovely lavender in your life? Here’s where we get ours.
- Looking for a way to put all the tips you hear on the Spark Podcast into action? Start creating the change you want to see in yourself with the Spark Online Program. Online and on your own time to fit your schedule, Spark provides tools and guidance to help you spark inspiration in your life, and we’re having a special Spring Cleaning Offer. Register online here: Spark Online using the code springcleaning for $50 (but hurry, the offer expires June 1, 2017!)
Connect with us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoachAWags/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coachawags/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoachAWags
- On the Web: angelawagnercoaching.com
- Sign Up for the newsletter
- Click here for instructions on subscribing to the show.
If this episode sparked something in you, please be sure to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher, leave us a rating and review on iTunes (how to do that here!), and tell your friends about us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or good old-fashioned word of mouth! Thanks for visiting.
P.S. If you’re a before&after junkie like we are, enjoy these pictures of Angela’s kitchen pre- and post-Kitchengate2k17. Because, wow.