Psst… FYI, this post contains affiliate links. Carry on!
Sucky Moment of the Week (4/5) Angela’s kitchen remodel has come with one unanticipated setback after another. Inspired Action It’s ok to get stressed out when life gets you down, but always keep perspective and recognize when you’re dealing with a #champagneproblem.
Major Topic: Time It’s the one thing we literally always have yet somehow never seem to have enough of. The ladies discuss how to get clear on our use of time, how to feel like we have more of it, and the idea that, when you say yes to something, you are always saying no to something else.
Try This Part 1: Write down how you spend every minute of your time for at least one day to get a clear picture of how you are prioritizing your precious waking hours for real. Part 2: Be five minutes early to everything.
Nicole SHOUT out To all the fur babies in the world! But especially to Nicole’s adventure buddies, Shiner and Phoenix, who were the best troopers on their family road trip. Go kiss your fur babies on the mouth and tell them how much you love them!
Ask Coach AWags Dani asks how she can get in the habit of being on time.
Send in your questions on anything from life to love to diet and exercise (like yoga!) and beyond at email@example.com to be featured on the podcast.
From the Episode:
- On the Blog: POST
- Check out Angela’s online coaching program, Spark! Spark is a five-week program designed to help you get clear on what you want to create in your life and get inspired to make it happen. Online and on your own time to fit your schedule, Spark provides tools and guidance to help you spark inspiration in your life. Register online here: Spark Online
Connect with us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoachAWags/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coachawags/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoachAWags
- On the Web: angelawagnercoaching.com
- Sign Up for the newsletter
- Click here for instructions on subscribing to the show.
If this episode sparked something in you, please be sure to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher, leave us a rating and review on iTunes, and tell your friends about us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or good old-fashioned word of mouth! Thanks for visiting.